The Law of Attraction is one of the most powerful and fundamental
laws in this physical universe. Many of the “mysteries of
life” can be clarified by a basic knowledge of this
Fundamental principles of the Law of Attraction:
1) Definition -- “ That which is like unto itself is
drawn “ * (see note at bottom)
2) Thoughts are energy and act like magnets, drawing to them thoughts
of similar vibration.
3) When enough thoughts accumulate upon a given topic, it is drawn
into the life experience. The more thought, the faster that topic
4) The emotions act as amplifiers to thought. Powerful emotion,
positive or negative, will draw the thought(s) behind them more
quickly into the life experience. Positive thoughts generate
positive emotion and draw positive life experience, negative thoughts
generate negative emotion and draw negative life experience.
5) Everything in the physical universe is composed of energy, and
ultimately, of thought. Energy and mass are convertible. Each pattern
of energy has a unique frequency or vibration. Thoughts are energy
and each likewise has a unique frequency or vibration. Emotions
are strong vibrational energy patterns which are powerful attractors
of like energy. Leading to 1).
6) When thought is in agreement with a persons inherently divine
nature, positive feeling is the result. When thought is in opposition
or contradiction to one's inherently divine nature, negative feeling
or emotion is felt.
7) Feelings are therefore the infallible guideposts which will lead
inevitably toward the discovery of the true self and one's inherently
positive, divine nature.
8) Each being in the physical co-creates his/her universe by thought.
Co-creation is actually attraction, utilizing the Law of Attraction.
9) Deliberate creation is the conscious and knowing use
of the Law of Attraction.
10) Victimization, luck, or chance is the unconscious or unknowing
application (or mis-application) of Law of Attraction.
11) Probability and statistics are less relevant in the presence
of Creative Will (proven by experiment). Said differently, deliberate
creation may overcome probability or chance.
12) That which is observed to be happening to another, but which
is not present in the observer’s life experience, is the co-creation
of the other, else it would be present in the observer’s life
13) The Law of Attraction is a natural result of the Law of Free
Will. The ability to generate thought upon any topic (co-creation)
will attract similar thoughts like it, and so into the life
experience. This acts as protection against anything that
is unwanted, for by focusing upon that which is wanted, that
which is not wanted is not drawn.
14) That which is resisted persists, because that which is focused
upon is drawn into the life experience. Fighting something that
is not wanted always leads to its persistence in the life experience
15) That which is focused upon is attracted, whether it is wanted
or not ( 1 - 5, 13, 14).
16) To get what you want, focus upon it. Focusing upon what
is not wanted, will invite that which is not wanted into the life
16a) Protection from something unwanted is impossible,
for one immediately activates the vibration of the unwanted thing,
and so begins to attract more of it.
16b) De-activation of something not wanted is impossible,
for in the attempted deactivation of the unwanted thing, one immediately
activates the vibration of the unwanted thing, and so begins to
attract more of it. “Try not to think of an elephant.”
17) No one or no thing can create in the experience of another,
because no one can think another’s thoughts. Similarly,
no one or no thing can create in your experience, because no one
can think your thoughts. Leads to free will (13)
18) Therefore the Law of Attraction protects us from everyone and
everything, unless we choose to invite it through our thought. (17)
19) Each being cocreates what will be called a Sphere of Creation,
with that being at the center, utilizing the Law of Free Will and
the Law of Attraction.
20) The intersection of all Spheres of Creation creates the
21) To ‘change the world’, first change your own reality.
This will change one of the intersecting Spheres of Creation (your
own) and so influence the Whole.
22) The universe does not distinguish vibrationally between that
which is offered from observation and that which is offered from
imagination. The house you are living in is composed of vibrating
energy patterns . The dream house you imagine in your mind is also
composed of vibrating energy patterns. The Law of Attraction works
equally well for both. Effective visualization can result in manifestation.
To change your reality, practice visualization of what is wanted
along with the feeling of what it would be like to have what is
23) Group meditation or visualization is an effective way to achieve
change on a large scale. As the vibration of many Spheres of Creation
are raised, the intersection of these with the other spheres comprising
the Whole raises the overall vibration of the common reality.
24) All action is the result of a prior thought or thoughts, not
the other way around.
25) To change your life experience, alter your thoughts about it
before going into action. Altering your vibration can be 95% of
the change process, resulting in an alignment of your energy with
what is wanted, leading to action along the path of least resistance.
26) Duality or Polarity is simply the not-having and the having.
Focusing on lack does not draw what is wanted (leading to not-having)
and focusing upon that which is wanted draws the having –
27) All scarcity is the focus upon lack. All abundance is the focus
upon having that which is wanted.
28) All feeling is the result of prior thought. To change how you
are feeling about an area of life , change your thought(s) upon
29) The point of attraction is the point of feeling. E.G., If you
are feeling poor, you cannot attract prosperity. To attract prosperity,
you must feel prosperous. This may seem like a contradiction, but
it is a natural result of Law of Attraction – that which is
like unto itself is drawn.
30) Every single thing that is in your life experience is attracted
by you, and is a reflection of your thoughts and emotions, there
are no exceptions
31) Your present reality is the result of all of your prior
thoughts and feelings
32) A belief is a long-standing thought pattern
33) Karma is just a long-standing thought pattern or patterns
in an area of life, which keep attracting the same energy. To change
karma, identify and change beliefs. Karma is an unnecessary, but
natural, consequence of Law of Attraction
34) Feeling good is a state of beingness, not doingness. Many think
that in order to feel good they must do something that makes
them feel good, but it is just the opposite. First you think of
doing something that makes you feel good, the doing of it only helps
to hold your thoughts in the positive
35) All trauma has behind it, the Basic Thought(s) which created
it. Effective therapy always empowers the client by clearing the
trauma and uncovering the Basic Thought(s) which attracted the trauma.
Uncovering the Basic Thought(s) behind the trauma will always lead
to cognition, which is just recognition by the client of the Basic
Thought(s) . This is simply Law of Attraction in reverse
36) The universe is 100% fair. All things in your experience
are the result of the attractive power of your vibration in that
area. (1 – 5), (8), (9), (17)
37) There is no injustice. All beings are receiving exactly those
things upon which they are focusing their attention.
38) Scientific objectivity is a myth. Experiments which purport
to prove hypotheses actually work by Law of Attraction. The experimenter
attracts to him or her the energy or subjects which are in harmony
with the experimenter’s intent. This is how independent
experimentation can “prove” opposite conclusions.
In a time-space universe, no two objects can occupy the same spatial
coordinates at the same time. Therefore no two observers can have
the same viewpoint, even if every observer in the universe were
to view an event at the same time. Objectivity is defined
as “of, or having to do with a known or perceived object as
distinguished from something existing only in the mind of the subject,
or person thinking.” (Webster’s New World Dictionary,
College Edition, 1962). Since every observer has a different
viewpoint, there cannot be complete agreement as to the true
nature or reality of an object. True objectivity requires an observer
who can perceive the entirety of space-time all at once, as a whole,
in any moment of time. But this is the definition of God. Since
no observer can have the status of God, and since science rejects
God, there can be no true scientific claim of objectivity. Stated
39) The scientist performs an experiment and attempts to prove or
refute RESULT_X. He is focusing on RESULT_X, therefore Law of Attraction
is already working to deliver what the scientist is focused upon.
The scientist uses rigorous procedures to ensure objectivity, all
the while wondering whether or not RESULT_X will prove true by experimentation.
And all the while Law of Attraction is busy giving him the energies
or subjects corresponding to RESULT_X. The scientist proclaims
objectivity by saying :“I will not declare RESULT_X to be
true until it actually manifests.” Meanwhile, a clairvoyant
has written an article asserting that RESULT_X is true. The scientists
laughs, scoffing at this unprovable assertion, and showing many
pages of mathematical equations showing that there is only a 42%
probability that RESULT_X will be proven true. The clairvoyant responds:
“ I can see the energy vortex with the properties
of RESULT_X around the scientist, therefore I know it will manifest.”
The scientists hoots and scornfully tells the clairvoyant to “face
reality”, and tells her she does not understand the mathematics
behind RESULT_X and so is ignorant of the matter. All the while
Law of Attraction is delivering to him the energies and/or subjects
corresponding to RESULT_X, for he is focusing upon RESULT_X. When
RESULT_X manifests, the scientists claims “I have objectively
proven RESULT_X.” The clairvoyant says: “I already knew
that!” It’s all a result of Law of Attraction.
* (from Esther Hicks)
copyright © 1997 - 2005
by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
Also visit: The